Friday, August 15, 2008

Funny Stuff

Over on Missy's blog, she posted all her findings after going to Google and typing in her name and "needs". I did the same and here's what I found:

Stacey needs:

some love.

a buddy too.

help getting her name out there.

new shoes.

a hobby.

to update.

you to help her fulfill her Olympic dreams.

posh NYC digs to further her writing career.

her own space in a playing area.

to be just a beginning.

to be awake to audition for Alan Brady.

to "bless" my life long friend.

to be convicted and sat across from me so I can watch her drink the same drink she gave her 3 victims.

the support of Baby-sitters Club when the pressure of home, school, and work pile up.

understanding, not rejection.

help.

to buy a new dress.

to curb her food intake.

to be smacked.

a haircut.

the words of a book read aloud to her.

a shopping cart.

some toning.

to have a parent assigned to her by the court.

6 comments:

Ames said...

"to be smacked." Funny. Not that I think you need that, mind you.

Chuck Hicks said...

We put my brother's name in there and got this:

"Randy needs to lose 120 pounds, get new glasses, and stop playing [expletive] synths."

Shan said...

Ha! I want to do this one too.

Shan said...

First one is "Shannon needs to be more vigorously investigated by the Irish government".

Missy said...

"to be convicted and sat across from me so I can watch her drink the same drink she gave her 3 victims."

What you been doing????

That is some funny stuff!

Marsha said...

Mine was so naughty I couldn't do it@!#