Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Totally RandomThoughts


*Why is it that when I try to get up earlier that my children get up earlier too?


*God is very big and in control, even when things around me seem to be spinning out of control.


*The heart is far more fragile than most would believe and yet more tenacious than we can fathom.


*I love suprises.


*I miss the garden.


*God's creation brings a comfort like nothing else. A healing balm.


*Discipline is under-rated.


*You just never know what someone else may be battling, what kind of shadows they may be chasing, or what ghosts they may be sparring with.


*The Lord really does have our days numbered and is in absolute control over our lives ultimately.


*I am so very thankful for the man I married and the particular 3 children the Lord so graciously gifted us with.


*We may be getting a new roof today.


*I want snow.


*Sometimes I want to move far, far away.


*If we don't go out to dinner tonight, it's baked potatoes and salad.


*I need more coffee and a shower.

6 comments:

Ames said...

I have been hitting you blog faithfully like some junky at Las Vegas. Now, I have got my reward.

Washington is far, far away.

I miss you.

Stace' said...

Ding, ding, ding, you win Ames. 3 cherries all in a row.

You're correct. Washington is WAY too far away. I miss you too.

Missy said...

OK, go to your settings and change your blog layout. In order for those blog layouts from Cutest Blog to work, your blog has to be set in the right setting. I forgot the name of it, but its the very first choice.
If you can't figure it out, call me and I'll walk you through it on the phone.

Ames said...

I wrote "got"; should be "gotten".

I bringing up your future, America.

BTW, I meant YOU could move to WA. Nice try.

Marsha said...

Love your random thoughts!

Happy belated birthday! I love you bunches.

Marsha said...

PS I also love the place setting you sent me.

That was Mike's Mom's china pattern and I have possession of it! It's a perfect match - exactly the same. God is good!