Tuesday, December 4, 2007

More Random Junk

Today as I went through my day I had more random thoughts. Enjoy!

I like to get as close to 0 miles to empty as I can. It drives husband crazy!

I need a cup of coffee in the morning before I have to deal with people, or I feel grumpy.

I love riding through town when it's dark. I can see inside homes.

I am an Eric Rudolph "fan". I hate what he did. I admire the fact that he evaded the FBI for 5 yrs in the mountains of NC.

I don't like the way the pro-life agenda executes it's position most of the time.

I don't know what I want for Christmas.

I am feeling this motivation to exercise coming on. OM Gosh!!! What is happening to me?

I would love to be fit.

I've had body image ''issues" all my life.

I have a pair of footies that Shan knit sitting here on my desk. Left by one of Ames gals. Good work Shan!!

I like my laundry to smell like clean clothes. Not this unscented product.

I love to ride alone and crank up the tunes. It makes me feel young.

My Everybodyfields CD is still in my player, and I don't get tired of it, at all.

I think my brother is the most clever cusser I know.

Bread, wine, and cheese are some of my favorites.

I love appetizers.

Over the past few years, when people meet me, I've discovered they often think I'm much different than what I truly am.

I've changed a good bit over the past 15 yrs.

I want a 4-door, soft shell Jeep (red or green), or a lime green, or red VW Bug convertible when my Expedition dies.

If I had a "day job" I would love to be a Detective. I love the look of the white cotton top, khaki pants, and a gun on the hip!!!!

I would also like to be a Judge.

I love fast card games.

I have an amazing MIL. She is so much fun, and we always end up belly laughing when we're together. A rare, and true blessing!

I love John Rosemond's thoughts on parenting. My brother says "He'll jack a kid up in a hot minute''.

I struggle not to see things in "all or nothing" terms.

I deeply desire to be real as a person, and real in my faith.

I never had a cavity, then neglected going to the dentist for MANY years. Last yr. I went and had 11!!! She divided my mouth into 4 quadrants and we took the next several months to fix the Cavity Creep.

I'm claustrophobic.

I don't like whining.

I love daisies.

I love the smell of leaves on the ground, burning wood, and those fat markers.

I "check my zipper" often.

I bought a new RED purse tonight. It's great.

I respect my Husband more than any man I know.

I don't respect others easily.

With a few exceptions, I had more guy friends growing up than girlfriends.

My neighbor thinks he's still a teenager. His criminal record says he's 38. He is cranking up his music in the evenings. I may go "Jack" him up.

I need 8 hrs. of sleep on average.

I love Friday nights.

I love romance.

I'm frugal.

I'm tired and off to Dreamland.

I've enjoyed this. I hope you do...





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't ride with you...makes me nervous when the gas needle gets low! I love your random thoughts.

Ames said...

I remember my brother "forcing" me to go in and pay for about 70 cents of gas when we were in high school. I told him there was no way I was going to go in a pay for gas with pennies and nickels. He said, "Okay, I guess we'll be walking." Guess who won.

Stace' said...

Back then $0.70 could still get you home. Today, it wouldn't get one down the street.

Missy said...

I love all of those random thoughts! I think I knew all of those things about you (or at least they didn't suprise me!) except for the closterphobia thing.
I had no idea!
I love daisys too!
Love ya my friend :)

Ames said...

Seventy cents might get you some fumes today.

Stace' said...

You're right Ames.

Yes Missy, I became caustrophopic after I had an MRI. Happened to one of the Dawg's friends too. Crazy!!!!

Stace' said...

CLAUSTROPHOBIC

Missy said...

Yeah, I don't think I could do the MRI thing. OH and after glancing...I didn't know about your zipper thing! Interesting stuff!

Gwen said...

I hear you on the zipper thing. Better to be safe than sorry. And the cavity story... that's a huge fear of mine. MUST. REMEMBER. TO. FLOSS.

Shan said...

I like seeing inside homes too.

Footies? knit by which Shan - me? Huh?

Stace' said...

Yes, you!!

Marsha said...

I overcame checking my zipper - went to elastic waisted jeans - just like an old woman, huh?

Ames said...

Stace',

I think those slippers may have been knit by my MIL, not Shan. However, there is a very good chance that the kids think they came from her, since she is the fiber goddess of the family.